Welcome to Ticket Federation™
Ticket Federation™ currently has one of the most diverse networks in Trinidad & Tobago. During check-out for online purchases you may be given several options outlined below. For bookings or reservations, you will be contacted via e-mail or mobile once you have entered the correct information in the required field. Please review the following delivery methods that may be offered during the purchasing process.
- Will Call – This option is offered for events that occur within the Caribbean and where it is permissible to collect your tickets at one of our kiosks/booths/retail outlets. In some instances this may be at the event door on the day of the event itself. Retail outlets designated by Ticket Federation™ will also be assigned in some cases where the patron can go with their order number, picture I.D. and credit card used for the purchase and have an electronic ticket printed out. For these events a special line may be allocated so as to fast-track the waiting process. These tickets are not transferable and you must present your order number, a picture I.D. and the credit card used to place the order. The cardholder must be present in order to collect the tickets.
- Registered Trinidad & Tobago Mail – This option is used for events that occur within the Caribbean. However due to the uncertain nature of the postal service in some countries there is a lock-off purchase date so as to enable the timely delivery of the tickets. Please allow at least 2 working days after your order is made to receive your tickets. If you don't receive your tickets by the day of the event, don’t hesitate to call our hotline: 868-6-TICKET
- Print-At-Home – This option is fairly new to the Caribbean as it allows patrons, where permissible, to print a bar-coded ticket with their personal printer. These tickets are not transferable and no attempt should be made to photocopy the printed ticket with the intention of using it more than once. For events utilising this technology, the promoter will set the end date and time until which this medium remains open and viable for ticketing purposes.
- Mobile Phone – A rapidly growing form of advertising and promotion has been the use of text messaging to mobile handsets. Although this form of delivery is usually used for promotions some events choose to send an “encoded text” to the patron’s handset which is then deciphered at the venue entrance. These tickets are not transferable and no attempt should be made to forward the “encoded text” to any other handset with the intention of using it more than once.
- Physical Delivery – Ticket Federation™ prides itself in being customer oriented. Through the use of our signature hotline numbers (868-3,4,6,7-TICKET, 681-8181 and 222-TIXX) we are able to deliver thousands of tickets over the busy Carnival season by having professional individuals placed in West, South, Central and East Trinidad. Customers using our service have gained our trust and continue to endorse Ticket Federation™ as their premium ticketing portal.
For security purposes, all online purchases made by patrons outside the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago for an event being held in the Republic of Trinidad & Tobago (e.g. Carnival events) will be kept at a secure location disclosed in a confirmation e-mail and upon arrival into the country that individual will be required to present their order number, a picture I.D. and the credit card used to place the order.